Tuesday 27 November 2012

In their Company


I am happy in the company of children. No matter what age group, geography or culture they hail from. I strongly believe that its your approach method, the first words you speak to them and the manner in which you radiate emotions towards them is what brings them closer to you. I simply stopped by a group of school children not known to me and interacted with them. The teacher in me instantly taught them how to make alphabetical signs using their fingers. Its all about communication and matching frequencies with little minds.

1 comment:

  1. its heartening to see the teacher in the pic understands that a child is a tiny bundle of joy- a true miracle of life... also one who rest total faith in the ability of their educator...this is the beauty and magic of communication. you can convey ur msg and feelings even with small little formations with cute little fingers... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete